FX Blue Labs is the owner of the website located at www.FX Blue Labs.com ("Website"). The term FX Blue Labs refers to FX Blue Labs Limited and its members, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates ("FX Blue Labs"). The term "you" or "your" or "user" or "users" refers to the users or viewers of this Website.
Any information on this Website including contact form submissions, news updates, advertisements, software downloads, graphics, services, links to other websites and any other materials, information or content (including the look and feel of the Website) whatsoever shall be referred to in these terms and conditions of use as "Information".
1. By providing FX Blue Labs with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices and other correspondence electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate.
2. You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Website. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by, this Agreement. If you are not yet 18 years of age, you must not use this Website.
3. Any Information you enter on the Website may be transferred outside the European Economic Area and to other parts of the world including the United States of America for the purposes of storage, processing and maintenance. By submitting your information to FX Blue Labs, you expressly consent to this transfer.
4. The Information available on or through this Website is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. The Information is not personalised for you or any other recipient, does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining to make) any specific decisions.
5. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Information on this Website is the property of FX Blue Labs and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. Any copying, distribution, storage or transmission of any kind, or any sort of commercial use of the Information is strictly prohibited without FX Blue Labs’ prior written permission.
6. Unauthorized access of this Website is a breach of FX Blue Labs’ Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access this Website by any means other than the interfaces FX Blue Labs provides for use in accessing them.
7. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of any data that results from the download of any such material. If you are in doubt, please consult an appropriate professional.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within England and Wales. All disputes arising from or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any term of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable the validity and enforceability of the remainder shall continue in full force and effect. The provision in question shall be replaced by a valid and enforceable term which corresponds, so far as possible, with the original. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement. Neither you nor FX Blue Labs shall be held liable for any loss or failure to perform any obligation hereunder due to causes beyond your or FX Blue Labs’ respective reasonable control. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Any notice from FX Blue Labs to you will be delivered by e-mail you at your last known address. Evidence of sending the e mail shall be taken as evidence of delivery.